The California Automated Travel Expense Reimbursement System has been enhanced to meet the various needs of the State and industry standards. We welcome you to CalATERS Global. We provide a web-based solution for travel advance and expense reimbursement processing that includes automated audits of statewide travel rules, form tracking, management reporting capabilities, and much more. To learn more about CalATERS Global, please contact us by using the hyperlink.
Global Sign In
- 22-008 Prohibited Travel States for State-Funded and State-Sponsored Travel
- 22-007 Prohibited Travel States for State-Funded and State-Sponsored Travel
- 22-005 Increased Transit/Vanpool Commute Program Subsidies
- 22-004 2022 Mileage Reimbursement Rate for Use of Personal Vehicle
- 22-003 Telework Stipend for Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Bargaining Units
- CalATERS Global is compatible with Java 8 Update 202.
Please visit the links below for general information about Commute and Travel topics:
Employee/Non-Employee CalATERS users: Questions should be directed to your department's Travel Unit found at Help Desk Contacts
Department Accounting Offices only:
SCO CalATERS Help Desk: email@example.com
CalHR Travel Manager: TravelManager@calhr.ca.gov